Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freedom

I am so excited! I have experienced freedom. Freedom in Christ. I'm not saying I am perfect, but I have freedom! I have done many things that I am ashamed of and have hurt many people, but Jesus has set me free and forgiven me. I don't have to be concerned what people think about me. Jesus loves me for who I am. I am not in bondage any more. You too can experience freedom. Just give it up! Jesus wants to set you free.

I am free to dance, sing, praise, worship, and minister to people. I am not going back. No way! We have an awesome God. I want to say what His Word says. Do what His Word says. I want all to know this true freedom. If you want it, just ask. I will share it with you. Wow, I can hardly contain myself. John 8:36 says, " So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." Come experience this with me.

8 comments:

Pastor Judi said...

Thank you, Jesus! I know that what you wrote is 110% true--we are free, we are becoming free, and we will be free! Love you, PJ

Paul Carrell said...

Oh Yeah!!! Freedom is certinally a beautiful thing.

Apple of His Eye said...

Hi Melissa,

Great blog! Thank you for sharing it with me. Praise God for that freedom. Without it we can't move forward and do and be what He wants in lives.

Eileen Davis said...

AWESOME! Whom the Son set free, is free indeed! Thank you for sharing your joy and confidence. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

The Lord does for us what we cannot do for ourselves...Hallelujah! Love ya, Miss.

Tara Sloan said...

Whew!!!! I think I feel a wave of that freedom all the way up here in Chicago!

Connie Zimmermann said...

Hey! Thank you so much for sharing. God is so good. And yes I am free. What was a small flame burning within is now a burning bush in which I AM can work and speak into my life. We are moving forward. LOL, Connie

mlynch@blogspot.com said...

Pastor Melissa,
That freedom is so awesome that my spirit kept jumping up and down when I was with all of you at the church this evening. The joy is overwhelming to have a oneness in the Spirit of unity. And be so free in that unity. Only God could do such a thing with His children. Awesome!